This policy pertains to our Live Instagram Sales only. Our live sales are a great place to hang out with like-minded people for a few hours while shopping for crystals and mineral specimens in the comfort of your home. We offer a variety of items and showcase them up close in front of the camera. You'll often find new arrivals, and can expect some lives to be centered around specific themes. We aim for it to be a fun time! To take part in our Live Sales, follow us here.
1. We label each item with a price, letter(s), or both. To claim an item, please comment "Sold, Mine or Claim"or any other word that will signal to us that you want to purchase it. Your comment must include the price and letter, if applicable.
2. Claims will be awarded to those that have commented correctly(as stated above) and show up first on OUR feed. We will verbally acknowledge who claimed the item. Due to varying internet connections, your comments may show up first on your screen.
3. If you claim an item, you are expected to purchase it. This ensures fairness to all participants who may have wanted the same item. We ask that you refrain from trading or swapping items during the sale for the same reason. Please reach out to us after the sale if you have any questions or requests as we may be able to accommodate.
4. Invoices for Live Sales are currently made via PayPal, and are typically sent within 24hrs after the sale ends. We ask that invoices be paid within 24hrs of receipt. Please allow up to an additional 48hrs for items to ship after payment is received. You will receive a tracking number once your package ships.
5. Please reach out to us immediately if you notice an error in your invoice so that we can resolve it in a timely manner. We request all inquiries be sent via email to email@example.com. We attempt to confirm claims, however live sale volume dictates when this can and can't be done. Again, if you notice an error, please reach out.
6. We will gladly hold claims for 2 weeks for international customers as we understand shipping expenses can be high. If you'd like for us to do this for you, please let us know immediately following the sale and we will send your invoice for claims only. We will send a separate invoice once you're ready for us to ship. This will enable you to add to your box and maximize savings on shipping.
7. We offer payment plans for individual items priced $100 or more. Please let us know immediately following the live sale if you'd like to take advantage of this. 50% is required up front; remaining balance to be split into equal payments; final payment due within 30 days. If cancellation is necessary, we will issue shop credit for amounts paid.
Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns.